Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Cancer and Flood

I had this dream that one of my lady officemate was crying, and all the other girls was trying to console her, I notice she was carrying her bag and seems she's leaving, when I asked why one of the girls replied "her mother has cancer". 

Then after that the entire scene changed, I was walking on my way home and it was raining hard, then the entire street was flooded, the others were swimming but I wont cause the water's too murky. 

I went back to avoid the flood but the other way was flooded too so I just went on since the water is just knee deep. 

Suddenly the rain stopped and the sun shine, and as I go on the flood is subsiding. I saw a truck and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping your comments. Please remember to include your email or url so I can get back to you