Saturday, November 14, 2015

I Am Weak

Last night I had a dream that I was dressed as Darth Vader but I was under the sea. Then came a huge underwater ship glowing in neon green.

From the ship came down a strange lady with long hair dressed in white dress. I got scared so I hide behind a huge rock, but the strang lady found me and I felt like I was hypnotized and reached out my hand to her.

My hand glowed with neon green lights too and she also reached out her hand and touched mine, the glowing lights went out and she  took back her hand and told me that I was weak.

And then she went back to her ship and went away. I'm sure that a lot of things still happend after that but I cannot remember the rest of that dream anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping your comments. Please remember to include your email or url so I can get back to you