Monday, November 9, 2015

The High School Throwback

Hi, welcome to The Lucid Zone. This is my very first entry for these blog. I had a dream that I was still in high school and we're having our graduation ceremonies, and during the graduation march I was in as boy scout uniform along with my other fellow scout officers.

As we march to the stage my our senior crew leader was behind me and he was pulling my shoulders, it seemed that he has trying to stop me from marching to the stage.

But then we finally reached the stage and lined up with the teachers in front of the other graduating students, the strange thing is that when I look at the faces of people, except from some teachers and my fellow scouts, none of them was part of my high school batch. Some faces I've seen were people I encounter in the present like bank tellers I see in the bank that I go to.

And the funny thing is the graduation we sung was a ballad love song called "say that you love me".

This is actually not the first time I dreamed about situations from my high school years, this is one of the strange recurring dreams I have. Maybe because of the throwback fever we have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping your comments. Please remember to include your email or url so I can get back to you