Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Locked up inside a store

A dream I had last Wednesday, I was in a novelty shop which sells some nice stuffs made of wood, recycled papers and knitted clothings and bags, the lights inside the store was so dim it's like you're inside a disco.

I went around the store and I picked some underwares, face mask, and a jacket, then suddenly the entire place went quiet and the airconditions stopped running, I thought that the store is gonna close so I hurriedly went to the cashier to pay for my stuffs in fear that I'm gonna get locked up inside when the store closes, but thankfully it's not yet closing it's just that all the customers inside has left but I didn't know why the airconditions stopped running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping your comments. Please remember to include your email or url so I can get back to you